Wearable Art - Stop Sign (Red)
This wearable art accessory features a four-way stretch fabric with a print based on my mixed media piece, titled Stop Sign (Red). It can be used as a face covering, a headband, a wristband, or a neck warmer, and protects against particles, insects, sun, wind and cold.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
- Breathable, washable and reusable.
- One size.
- Made in USA.
- Final sale (Returns/Exchanges are not eligible on face covering products).
GIVING BACK TO THE ARTS:
- We are donating 10% of every purchase to , a non-profit organization dedicated to transforming the lives of young people across Los Angeles through art.
- Free shipping within USA.
- Shipping rates outside USA will be shown during checkout.
- Due to delays caused by COVID-19, it may take up to 3 weeks for your item to be shipped out.
Stop Sign (Red)
"The word stop can mean many things to many people. But very powerful in any context. The shiny beads and the reflective surface of the signs force the word to be at it’s most potent. Unignored."
Attention! The product is intended to be used as an accessory. The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.